Value Added Services for UCC
Increases stability and consistency
- Network Extensibility
Umniah presents new value added services on top of the current Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) which offers customers industry-leading collaboration technologies in a secure and scalable service cloud model to improve the flexibility, efficiency, and agility of the business.
One of the value added services is a call center with high-end features like:
- Flexible and powerful queue configuration
- Ability to transfer calls from busy extensions
- IVR module
- Rich reporting interface covering all ACD components
- Integrated agent softphone interface
Additions to this service are a top call recording service, eFax and advanced billing solutions.
UMNIAH is pleased to present new value added services on top of current UCC offerings.
Umniah UCC Service offers customers industry-leading collaboration technologies in a secure and scalable service cloud model to improve the flexibility, efficiency, and agility of the business.
- Increase UCC features and value
- Save time and money to build such services
- Provide professional service
|Based on skills, agent expertise level, region, customer priority|
|Comprehensive outbound module
quality management, automatic call back, camping management
|Flexible and powerful queue configuration with audio messages and distribution algorithm|
|IVR module with easy web wizard to define IVR services|
|Rich reporting interface covering all ACD components|
Services:1. Basic Call Center
Basic package will be SIP based, and it routes calls to queues, analyzes and generates advanced statistical reports that help customers optimize their contact center. This package includes: voice calls, IVR and softphone.
2. Premium Call Center
Premium package will provide agents with additional features over the basic package including: website chat and email integration with the call center system.
Call Center Features
- Flexible and powerful queue configuration with audio messages and distribution algorithm through web interface based on day/night/holiday schedules
- Can transfer calls to busy extensions with automatic queuing until available or return to the operator after timeout
- IVR module with easy web wizard to define IVR services
- Rich reporting interface covering all ACD components including real-time and historical transactions
- Contact center functions including agent, call types, skill groups, routing priority, chat and email modules
- Integrated agent softphone interface, with ready, not ready and login and logged out activities with reason codes
3. Call Recording
This will be for companies that need to record calls either for critical services with legal requirements, for operator training or just to keep track of important calls.
Call Recording Features
- System can store the calls for a defined period (3 months)
- Ability to search for needed calls with multiple criteria:
i. Caller number
ii. Called number
iii. Date and time
- Ability to download the calls
- Different user-levels (customized by the admin)
- Reporting interface
- Ability to define the recording schemes per user:
viii. All Calls
Inbound fax will be received to email and requests will be routed based on the assigned agent’s skills and sent.
5. Advanced Billing
It’s an advanced and easy-to-use solution for monitoring and analyzing telephone traffic for Cisco UC. It is a call reporting and accounting application. Umniah shops or call us at 0780780780 or email email@example.com