With simple visual drag-drop tools, you can effortlessly create rich interactive workflows and processes that integrate into your organization’s operations.
- Unlimited Workflows: There is no limitation on the number of workflows and processes you can create and manage, whether a simple request/approve flow or a complex workflow involving multiple employees and departments.
- Easy State Transitions: Transitioning from one state to another is as simple as clicking a mouse. Building and customizing workflows is as intuitive as a chart on Visio, requiring no additional skills.
States and State Transitions
- Every workflow can have multiple states and transitions, where each state can be in one of a set number of stable conditions depending on its previous condition and the present values of its inputs.
- State transitions manage what is the next state for every request. In every transit, there are customized criteria. They can be tailored for every organization to fit their own needs without a compromise.
- To move a request from one state to another state, the system gives you endless options to manage depending on submitted fields and data. Once a workflow is set up, all newly submitted requests have to follow this workflow to get it done.
- Multi-level escalations can be configured for each process and workflow; escalation can be triggered automatically depending on the configurable period, or it can be done manually by users.
- The escalation process is fully integrated with workflow, notifications, and tasks. It can be tailed to each state within the workflow to give the company full control over the escalation process, improving the processes outcomes and making them more efficient.
- Our ticketing system integrates with all email servers through a standard SMTP protocol. All notifications will be sent on time, allowing the users to monitor what is going on in the system even if they are outside the company.
- There are many types of notifications that are supported by the system, and you can customize its email template to deliver the most important information to users.
- Customize email templates to deliver important information to users, such as ticket or application updates, assignment notifications, and escalation alerts.
- Administrators can create and manage email templates to support your notification processes and activities. This will allow you to keep users informed so they take action, we call it “Call to Action”. This will minimize the time required for work to be done.
- Customize subject lines, the e-mail body, and recipient fields with rich HTML format.
- Dynamic data filling that ensures users receive relevant information and streamlining workflow processes.
- Customize email notifications for specific events, requests, fields, forms, and applications.
- Achieve high level of customization without any coding required.
Dashboard and KPIs
- The dashboard is a cornerstone in every organization, used to identify and correct negative trends, measures efficiencies and inefficiencies, shows new trends, assists decision-makers with informative data, aligns strategies with organizational goals, and gets a holistic view of organization performance.
- Dashboards allow managers to monitor the contribution of the various users, departments and branches in their organization to gauge overall organizational performance effectively.
- Every single piece of data and information added to a process, record and workflow will be captured. The system will use this information to create on-demand KPI reports as part of our dashboard module. Authorized users can define, manage and configure these KPIs dynamically using an intuitive interface.
- Multiple dashboards can be defined for each user, group, and system. Dashboards are aiming to visualize relevant objective KPIs. It can be represented by charts, figures, trends, and tables.