Caller ID Restriction Service
Caller ID Restriction
You can subscribe in the “Caller ID Restriction” through one of the following ways.
- Dial USSD menu *144#.
- The IVR system (1366) for prepaid subscribers only.
- Or through customer care center (1333).
Also after subscribe in Caller ID Restriction you have to set your phone settings to (Auto / Hide), or by using the following service commands
- Hide number: enter #31# and then the number you want to call.
- Show number: enter *31# followed by the number that you want to call.
- The service charges for prepaid customers is 0.5 JD per week and 2JD per month for postpaid customers.
- Available only for calls and not available for text messages.
- Only the registered lines will be able to subscribe in the service.
- It is an auto renewal service.
Subscribe now and get free of charges for the first week subscription for prepaid customers, and for the first month subscription for postpaid customers..
This offer is valid until 20th of November 2018.