Caller ID Restriction Service
Caller ID Restriction
You can subscribe in the “Caller ID Restriction” through one of the following ways.
- Dial USSD menu *144#.
- The IVR system (1366) for prepaid subscribers only.
- Or through customer care center (1333).
Also after subscribe in Caller ID Restriction you have to set your phone settings to (Auto / Hide), or by using the following service commands
- Hide number: enter #31# and then the number you want to call.
- Show number: enter *31# followed by the number that you want to call.
- The service charges for prepaid customers is 0.5 JD per week and 2JD per month for postpaid customers.
- Available only for calls and not available for text messages.
- Only the registered lines will be able to subscribe in the service.
- It is an auto renewal service.