Effective December 2009 until amended.
This Policy should be read in conjunction with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use for the Site.
1 Personal Information & Data
You hereby consent and acknowledge that by providing information and data to The Company, you consent to the processing of your information and data in accordance with this Policy.
1.2 Type of Collected Data
1.2.1 The type of personal information and data The Company may collect shall include but not be limited to:
• Your name and postal address
• Date of birth
• Telephone and fax numbers
• Email address
• Other information collected on registration or through surveys.
1.2.2 The Company may request you to provide additional information such as your credit card numberand billing address if you choose to access and/ or download any Services that require a charge.
1.2.3 The Company may collect information about your visit and use of the Site and/ or Services, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection to the Site and/ or Services. The Company shall also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring web site addresses.
1.3 Use of Collected Data
1.3.1 The data collected by The Company will be used for purposes including but not limited to:
• Operation and improvement of the Site and the delivery of the Services.
• Carrying out of any transactions you may have requested and the collection of any payments due from you.
• Performance of research and analysis aimed at improving The Company products, services and technologies.
• Display of content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
• Communicating with you including but not limited to certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements.
1.3.2 Information and data collected by The Company through the Site and Services may be stored and processed anywhere The Company sees fit. By using the Site and/ or Service, you consent to any such storage and/ or transfer of information and data by The Company.
1.4 You hereby declare and warrant the following:
1.4.1 All the information you have provided is true, accurate, current and complete.
1.4.2 The information and/ or material you have provided is fit for publication and that you hereby undertake to indemnify The Company if any third party takes action against The Company in relation to the information and/ or material that you submit.
1.4.3 You warrant that The Company may publish the information and/ or material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in The Company products or Services without liability and you agree not to take action against The Company in relation to it.
1.4.4 You hereby consent and acknowledge that The Company may disclose your information and data to third parties for the performance of specific tasks. Such parties will be permitted to obtain only the information they need to perform their tasks, and they will be required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.